I am searching job since one year.###

PGiri

Disciple of Prayer
I am searching job since one year. Till now I didn't get good job. Please pray for me to get job in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as now I am searching for a job and the company which aligns to my skillset had finally surfaced and invited me to apply. I have since sent my application to them and now am waiting for them to return with a chance for an interview and get this job as it is permanent.
Replies
10
Views
298
I feel like the devil is working overtime my boss is complaining about how I do my job and my case manager told me about it it seems like every where I live and work at people always complaining about me and I am going to get help with my job. And I have been bullied by family and everyone since...
Replies
9
Views
239
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom