KingdomMinded

Humble Prayer Partner
I am requesting prayer for the protection of my ministry...the ### and his family... Prayer for God to cover us and fight our battles...Scatter the enemies and their plans. Satan has entered into the hearts of man and they've allowed him to use them as vessels to fabricate stories about the ### and the church...even with death threats...Please pray for us...Bind the mouths of the false accusers...Bind up every principality and ruler of darkness...We need intercessors....prayer warriors to help us fight. Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They are under some heavy heavy witchcraft attacks my son's are displaying characteristics that are NOT them they dint study or pray anymore like they used to . They are with unbelievers one of my son's and his mate have tried to work witchcraft on me. I have heard them do it. On more than one...
Replies
9
Views
25
It seems like your input is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or clarify your request?
Replies
10
Views
486
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom