I am requesting prayer for my whole family. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdgrace444

Disciple of Prayer
I am requesting prayer for my whole family. I need to know what to do. I need help because I feel that I am doing my children an injustice by not being with their father and I feel like I need to make this right. Please, also, keep my son in mind, as he has recently been life lined twice in the last two years, with new seizures and he needs our prayers tonight, as he is showing signs of an oncoming illness/flare up from the mito disorder! God bless.. please send prayers our way. His name is ###.
 
King of Kings, we pray to you daily and we are Thankful for the gift no bigger than the gift of your love through your death on the cross. We pray for answers through you. Amen.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you and your entire family. I pray God will put a hedge of protection around your family in the Holy Name of Jesus.
 
My son who is ### years old is terminally ill. I divorced my children's father ### years ago and have not been able to deal with how I have torn my family apart since then. I also blame myself for his post-divorce depression, as he has taken this very hard. We had a perfect little family, and I really didn't think about what I was doing and now I would just like for God to tell me what to do, as I am unhappy with my life, the same as their father. I would love for us to be together and raise our family how it was intended to be done but I don't believe I have those feelings for him.

Also, as I said, I have an ### year old who is terminal-- say he won't live to be a teenager, a ### year old daughter, and ### year old twin boys. We all need prayer-- but please pray for my son-- as I am afraid he is getting sick again. And please pray that God will be with me as I try to figure this out for myself, and children.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for my whole family having some or the other health issue. financial, health, educational issues with children's for betterment and bright future also for sick and needy and old. and all relatives. also for family relationship, faith understanding and walking in the light of the...
Replies
7
Views
255
Heavenly father I come before you Lord I lift up my 20-year-old granddaughter ### and I plead the blood of Jesus over her mind and the battles that she's facing with the spirit of anxiety fear and the spirit of a broken heart and break every chain of Darkness of OCD insomnia anorexia and...
Replies
9
Views
379
SPLENDID HEALTH for me, my ### and mother. Body, mind and soul. Amen!! My ### catches often colds/flues/viruses. He has bad habits. 2-3 times a week he drinks alot and smokes or is in spaces where alot of people smoke. Lord please teach him self care. He has no patience to stay in bed when he...
Replies
5
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom