I am requesting prayer for deliverance and freedom from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am requesting prayer for deliverance and freedom from alcohol stronghold in ###.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Heavenly Father help me. Please remove this spiritual warfare attacks. Please allow me to sit in peace. Please stop this evil from touching my work. It freezes the computer every time work comes in. No other time. Please grant me freedom and peace Father God. In Jesus precious name. Amen...
Replies
11
Views
256
First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Replies
11
Views
346
heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance and freedom from evil spiritual attacks Father. Please stop what it does at this very moment as I try to pray for people. The buzzing feeling throughout my whole lower body. Please allow me to read my bible and rest...
Replies
10
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom