Godisgracious
Humble Servant
I am requesting prayer for a sister who is near and dear to me from India. Plans had been made to get married, and they have fallen through. She is needing prayer because depression is trying to settle down on her. She needs peace and strength.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask for grace to flow from your very presence, and for the peace of God that comes through Jesus Christ to settle down upon her and even begin to permeate those areas of her mind that are struggling to come to terms with what has happened. I pray for reconciliation in every area concerning this breakup, and that hearts will be turned to the Lord and presumptions and assumptions will be seen for what they are. In the name of Jesus, I bind everyone involved to the will and purposes of God and to truth and to the blood of Jesus. I bind everyone's mind to the mind of Christ, for your Word declares we have the mind of Christ. I ask for wisdom to come and understanding to open and that You, Lord, will reveal yourself to each one. I thank you for answering this prayer, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask for grace to flow from your very presence, and for the peace of God that comes through Jesus Christ to settle down upon her and even begin to permeate those areas of her mind that are struggling to come to terms with what has happened. I pray for reconciliation in every area concerning this breakup, and that hearts will be turned to the Lord and presumptions and assumptions will be seen for what they are. In the name of Jesus, I bind everyone involved to the will and purposes of God and to truth and to the blood of Jesus. I bind everyone's mind to the mind of Christ, for your Word declares we have the mind of Christ. I ask for wisdom to come and understanding to open and that You, Lord, will reveal yourself to each one. I thank you for answering this prayer, in Jesus' name, Amen.
