I am requesting prayer for a man named ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcdonaldjozetta
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcdonaldjozetta

Guest
I am requesting prayer for a man named ###. He needs salvation. I'm specifically asking for God to allow whatever means necessary to bring ### into God's will. I'm asking for a complete surrender of his life to Christ Jesus. I am asking for a binding of the enemy with only the allowance of what is necessary to make this happen so God will be glorified in the end. I'm asking that the complete end result will be a life of servitude towards Christ Jesus and the Kingdom of God. I pray for healing for him also. I ask for agreement in prayer, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your input is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or clarify your request?
Replies
10
Views
473
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
240
Lord ### is in a lot of pain from cancer. I connect that cancer in the name of Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom