I am pregnant again after having a baby eight ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter abcnicole
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abcnicole

Guest
I am pregnant again after having a baby eight months ago. I do not want to be pregnant. I am filled with sheer terror because my first pregnancy was 38 hours and labor and my 2nd most recent ended with an emergency c-section. I am losing my mind and going crazy because I think abortion is wrong, but I have considered it. I am too afraid something will go wrong again. For some reason I tend to end up that small 1% making the statistics. For example, I've had a molar pregnancy, which is 1 in 1000. I do not mean to be selfish and it's not that one more baby is going to make my life harder. I do not want to have another c-section so soon after my son. I am lost and do not know what to do.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am pregnant again after losing my first pregnancy 6 months ago and wanted prayers for a healthy pregnancy and that everything’s fine.
Replies
11
Views
150
I recently lost my baby and wanted prayers to be able to carry a baby again. That God may send me my baby again soon that I can get pregnant soon.
Replies
9
Views
160
I am having 2 daughters now I am pregnant again with ### months. I want the baby boy this time. I am having only this chance to conceive baby boy. I am praying to God for baby boy. Please pray for me for getting a healthy baby boy.
Replies
7
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom