I am praying that my time in my current ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalm11824

Servant of All
I am praying that my time in my current job helps me grow in my relationship with God. I am praying for a new job with a schedule that allows me to be home a great deal more to help care for my family. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with the desired job according to Your will and grace. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
126
I just received this year's yearbook, I notice unfairness and inequality in classes and teachers that are non-white, I regret purchasing the yearbook, the admin team and some of the staff at the site are pure racists, I don’t know why God has placed me here to suffer for no reason, even the...
Replies
6
Views
112
I just want to start off by saying how thankful I am for this website, this prayer website has answered so many of my prayers. Thank you to everyone, I will find a way to give back! I work 2 jobs and am a single mom of ###. I am blessed to be healthy enough to work both jobs and still be an...
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom