I am praying that God helps me ...

I am praying that God helps me pass my subjects so I can get to final year in studying pharmacy next year, so I can start helping my parents financially. I am also praying that my parents can live together peacefully. That my father can help my mother more and stop being greedy with money, treat her better and that my mother can heal physically- from her sore back, gastrointestinal problems and shoulder/arm pain. I am praying that God will help me stick on whatever path He has for me in life. I would really appreciate prayers for this as well. Thank you and God bless.
Lord we pray that you will bless your child in school and helping their parents. We pray that dad will treat mom better and that you will bring healing to mom. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
298
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
221
Please pray that God helps me pay my debts off.
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom