I am praying for my husband ###'s salvation. That ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

minMT

Disciple of Prayer
I am praying for my husband ###'s salvation. That God change his heart to flesh and heal him. I am praying for the restoration of our marriage. I am praying for my children whom he continues to hurt as he struggles.
 
Dear Heavenly Father my God,
I pray for this in the name of Jesus the Christ my Lord & Savior.
Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After receiving specific instructions from the Lord, I have walked through many seasons of persecutions and hardships. Please pray for family peace, continued encouragement, for immediate and complete deliverance from financial & legal issues, that my husband will receive salvation, restoration...
Replies
9
Views
210
Please continue to pray for my husband's salvation and full deliverance. He has backslidden into darkness for restoration in my marriage. He left me and my boys last year to pursue a single life with women, alcohol, and drugs. He met friends who are a demonic influence over his life. Because of...
Replies
11
Views
465
Please pray for ###'s salvation and full deliverance. For restoration in ###'s marriage. ### left ### and ### boys last here. ### is struggling financially. Please pray for ### to return home.
Replies
8
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom