I am praying for my daughter that I still ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart75

Servant
I am praying for my daughter that I still have a place in her heart. I know I hurt her feelings a lot these days but I just want her to have proper discipline. She's still very young, a kid, but she talks back a lot and very hot-tempered like me. But I just hope she still stop that and listen to me instead to avoid argument. What I am actually doing for her is for her own good but she misinterpreted me always. She doesn't listen to me instead show defiance and talk back. I kept begging her not to make me angry but the more I tell her, the more she does things that I don't like to see or listen.

But that doesn't mean I like scolding her. I hate it, totally hate it! It breaks my heart after everything happened. I love her to death but she cannot see it. I just want her to grow up to be a fine young lady.

Another thing that we always argue is her hygiene. I'm so concerned for her so that she will not be humiliated at school by her friends or classmates but she misinterpreted me. She accused me of always humiliating her. I pray one day she will understand what I was trying to do with her. I am just merely helping her.

This morning after our argument she left one of her notebooks and I found out she has a long test today and a quiz in another subject. I was not able to review with her. I pray Lord that You will guide and help her review her lessons. I called her up telling her she had a test/quiz today because despite of our unfortunate event, I am still very much worried for her. I even cried when she left home for school. I am so down today that I turned in here to ask for help in praying for my daughter. I pray that our relationship will not worsen, I pray it will not strain. Lord, hear me and help me on how to handle my daughter. Please help her also that she's able to answer her quiz and test correctly today. Please help me to be patient and to be more understanding with my daughter.

Sometimes it also occurred to me that maybe there's a bad spirit in our house who loves to mess up with our lives. I kept praying for my family but instead so many arguments, misunderstandings happened this month. I pray that this will stop. I pray thru Your Son's Name, Lord God, our dear Lord Jesus Christ to hear my pleas. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
221
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
298
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom