I am on performance improvement plan and I must keep my job for the sake of my ###.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heartfelt desire to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to intervene in your situation and grant you favor in your workplace. We have prayed specifically for your job to be preserved, not only for your own well-being but for the sake of your family and those who believe in you. We asked the Lord to strengthen your health, clear your mind, and fill you with wisdom and perseverance as you navigate this challenging time. Most of all, we have prayed that He would fight for you, guiding your steps and opening doors that no one can shut.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in any way—whether through renewed favor at work, unexpected opportunities, or peace in your heart—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God has moved will encourage others and bring glory to His name. If, however, the answer hasn’t come yet or the situation remains uncertain, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing in agreement as you seek God’s will and His provision.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you press into Him, trusting in His faithfulness. May He grant you the strength to endure, the wisdom to act, and the peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I pray that you can keep your job. I pray they God gives you focus and clarity to perform your job well. In Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that my manager sees the truth of people saying lies about my performance at work and trying to get me fired. I started a new job six months ago and was not given the proper orientation and the preceptor didn’t want to even precept me. I ask a lot of questions to learn and...
Replies
6
Views
224
Jesus I love you and feel so overwhelmed. I am exhausted and tired. I know you have me and love me so much! Please show all the discrimination and hostile work environment at my job against me and others. We suffer everyday just to put food on the table and provide shelter for our families. My...
Replies
7
Views
384
Lord I must keep my focus on You. I am being attacked so much Lord and I am struggling. Another attack from my ###, there are only a few days left. Help me Lord to keep my gaze on You, to trust that you are working for my protection. Lord you know I am being taken advantage of, you know she is...
Replies
9
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,715
Messages
16,791,611
Members
649,308
Latest member
Karuinxaenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom