I am older and have difficulty remembering ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am older and have difficulty remembering things - not dementia, at least not yet - and have a hard time with details, have to worry too much about it when I'm working. Please help me so I am not so stressed.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend who is struggling with memory and the stress that comes with it. Lord, You are our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. We ask that You grant peace and clarity of mind to our friend. Help them to remember the details they need and to trust in Your provision for the rest.

Your Word tells us to cast all our anxiety on You because You care for us. We pray that our friend feels Your comforting presence and is reminded that You are with them in every moment. May Your peace, which transcends all understanding, guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We trust in Your unfailing love and grace.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have difficulty finding it very frustrating, because I was getting great help from you, I couldn't find the password you sent to me.
Replies
5
Views
268
GOD, I am desperate! I am older now and in need of financial help. I am in a bad situation. I have no money except for SS each month. It is not enough to live on my own. I do not want to burden my daughters. Please help me! Tell me what I can or should do!
Replies
9
Views
375
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,434
Messages
16,776,992
Members
647,986
Latest member
Wrtoumor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom