I am not working, in need of a job and income to keep from losing my home, Bills need to be paid, car insurance, Medicine, I have ###, and need to get back on my feet, back to being stable once again.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Good day prayer partners and thank you for each and everyone of you who prays for my prayers and I pray, that all of you who have posted a prayer request here, that you will receive your answers according to and in the will of God. May all your family members and friends be blessed. I seek your...
LIFE IN MY DIRECT DEPOSIT IS WORKING GREATLYYY..LIFE N GREATLY NO ### OR ANYONE ANYTHING OR POWER OVER ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLY WITH EVIL TO STEAL KILL DESTROY NO ONE NOTHING HAS ANYTHING OF MINE OR MY CHILDREN OUR FAMILIES OUR PETS TO KEEP NOT IN GODS WILL ESPECIALLY IN MY FINANCES MY ADP...
Jesus please let the website that I need to work for an application work. I have called several times about it, and it's not getting fixed. I think they are doing this on purpose. I also received no response about another very important issue, and I don't know what I am going to do. Please help...