I am not Christian by birth but ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Nothing is being heard, my prayer God does not listen, I became numb ... hope he does your prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m believing for my labor to start before my due date in next one week. I don’t want an induction. Please pray for smooth delivery and painless### surgery-free delivery. Heavenly Father, I thank you for the precious life you have grown within me. As I wait for the moment of birth, I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
336
I am so ashamed and angry with myself. I watch porn and masturbate. I am married to my darling wife who is not Christian and have a son who is a Christian and has been born again for about ### months. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
404
🙇🏻 Prayer to Escape Shakings, Stand before Son Lk 21:36 Abide in Him Faithfully Jn 15:7-8 Prepared for Birth Pangs Mt 24:8 of New Creation Heb 12:2... 🤺 “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom