I am not Christian by birth but ...

I am not Christian by birth but believe in Jesus and the prayer with the hope ki, he will do good to my family, tired of facing never ending challenges of life one after another ... please pray for my family ..
Lord, remind your child that none of us are Christians from birth. We are all adopted and grafted into your love. We thank you for your wonderful grace! We ask that you let your child know that once you adopt a child you see them as your very own. We are yours, God. We Pray that you turn their struggles around for your glory and bring a mighty testimony. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, remind your child that none of us are Christians from birth. We are all adopted and grafted into your love. We thank you for your wonderful grace! We ask that you let your child know that once you adopt a child you see them as your very own. We are yours, God. We Pray that you turn their struggles around for your glory and bring a mighty testimony. In Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you for your prayer, God bless you too🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m believing for my labor to start before my due date in next one week. I don’t want an induction. Please pray for smooth delivery and painless### surgery-free delivery. Heavenly Father, I thank you for the precious life you have grown within me. As I wait for the moment of birth, I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
336
I am so ashamed and angry with myself. I watch porn and masturbate. I am married to my darling wife who is not Christian and have a son who is a Christian and has been born again for about ### months. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
404
🙇🏻 Prayer to Escape Shakings, Stand before Son Lk 21:36 Abide in Him Faithfully Jn 15:7-8 Prepared for Birth Pangs Mt 24:8 of New Creation Heb 12:2... 🤺 “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom