I am living in fear, feeling unsecured. ...

I am living in fear, feeling unsecured. I do not sleep peacefully, getting up early at 2.45 am almost since 2 to 3 days. Please pray that the fear disappears in the name of Jesus.
God loves you! Look where you are in life, sometimes we enter into the wrong territory and our conscience tries to fight and we find ourselves in a dilemma, the Lord is your shepherd, he says fear not I'm with you, may the Lord forgive you and allow the power of the holy spirit to comfort you, may the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost surround now in Jesus Mighty name. Amen
I am living in fear, feeling unsecured. I do not sleep peacefully, getting up early at 2.45 am almost since 2 to 3 days. Please pray that the fear disappears in the name of Jesus.
 
Je vis dans la peur, je ne me sens pas en sécurité. Je ne dors pas paisiblement, me levant tôt à ### du matin presque depuis ### à ### jours. Veuillez prier pour que la peur disparaisse au nom de Jésus.
Je chasse l'esprit de peur dans ta vie au nom de Jésus, toute arme forgée contre toi tombe sur ton pouvoir au nom Puissant de Jésus. Amen.
 
I am living in fear, feeling unsecured. I do not sleep peacefully, getting up early at ###.### am almost since ### to ### days. Please pray that the fear disappears in the name of Jesus.
I am
Praying for you. Try slow breathing count to four, hold and count to 4, and exhale and count to 4
 
I am living in fear, feeling unsecured. I do not sleep peacefully, getting up early at ###.### am almost since ### to ### days. Please pray that the fear disappears in the name of Jesus.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
91
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
10
Views
86
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,143
Members
650,354
Latest member
Eldaonxian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom