I am in so much pain right now. The ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am in so much pain right now. The holidays are really tough, and my birthday quickly follows. Every year I feel more and more lonely. Last year I spent my entire birthday sobbing... I thought this year would be different. But I feel more pain, grief, and heartache. I had a bad breakup not too long ago, and many disappointments when it comes to relationships. Each heartbreak makes me more and more hopeless that I will ever find love.... And now I have the holidays to face alone -- when I thought this year would be different -- my birthday to spend alone, and my sister is getting married in a couple of months which puts salt on all my heartache. The man I broke up with was going to spend the holidays, my birthday, and go to the wedding with me. And there was so much joy... now there is so much heartache and pain. I am all alone.... I want to love so badly, and to be loved. But everyone abandons me, and never thinks that I am good enough for them. Every time I feel an inkling of hope, I am crushed. It's as if life is playing the same cruel joke on me over and over again. I will never have kids, as my clock is quickly ticking. And I no longer believe that I am deserving of a good man in my life. They all leave... or don't think that I am worth their time. I hurt. So bad. And am currently surrounded by constant reminder of the family, children, and love that will never be mine to experience. I am destroyed. I can't seem to find peace. All I do is cry and think of the day that God takes me and lets me rest in death.... Life seems hopeless. Blessings and thank you for your prayers.
 
May God comfort you! I understand you all the more for feeling almost the same way. May you feel greatly uplifted throughout the Holiday season, Christmas: Jesus' birthday and end of the year.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So overwhelmed and exhausted, having much pain on knee arm shoulder and with lumps not dissolving and on under arm. Previous doc said could be cancerous and present dr staff now refusing speak with me to help any further and had to make a complaint bc the dr staff won’t let me get more testing...
Replies
10
Views
374
And so fatigued and so much to get done and have this excruciating pain under my foot the ball of my foot these heal it Lord please help me Please bless and protect us, those close with traveling your travel mercy and bring justice soon and all the right godly help amen
Replies
10
Views
218
I feel so much pain it’s getting harder to find a reason to keep going. I’ve felt rejected almost all my life growing up, being the quiet one. I’m in my 30’s & live with my parents. I left an unhealthy relationship in 2019 & started dating someone in 2021 for 3 months until I found out he was...
Replies
8
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom