I am in severe emotional pain. Please pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in deep emotional pain over the concern for my daughter. Please pray for my daughter ### to please contact me, for her to come in a spirit of humility and love. For every negative influence to be removed from her life, from people using drugs, from addictions, from dishonesty and for God to...
Replies
13
Views
487
Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, 😭 I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain 🙏😭, to pray for my problem 😭😭😭😭😭. If I weren’t so desperate because of the situation, if I weren’t so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
Replies
9
Views
318
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom