I am in need of so many prayers to reach our Lord to

emb

Humble Prayer Warrior
I am in need of so many prayers to reach our Lord to answer my prayers. First I ask that prayers be said that my son will decide to remain in our city area by choosing a hospital near us. Second, I pray that my sister and I can reach an agreement to share equally the care of our ### yr old mother so that the burden is not just with me. For this I ask for prayers through Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Saw a man walking a poor dog pulling him up by the collar with the leash with each step he took lifting this small dog off the ground heard dog yelp. Also please pray these suspicious lumps disappear and not malignant God can do any miracle and also for vehicle fixed correctly they get the horn...
Replies
6
Views
355
May you find encouragement in this testimony. Around 2014 one of my daughters was missing. On an October evening said: "I'll see you later" as she left, kissed her son 3 years old then. Didn’t come home. Then began calling saying she’s on her way home. Minutes turned into hours then hours...
Replies
5
Views
335
so many prayers needed i will just ask for prayers for the world in all ways that are needed. thanks for prayers from you all and will be daily praying for all in need or want prayers for so many diff things
Replies
7
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom