I am in need of prayers regarding my frustration ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard2014

Prayer Warrior
I am in need of prayers regarding my frustration in dealing with this marriage separation. I believe I am praying in unison with God's will, namely that He hates divorce and that what He has joined together should not be separated. I love my wife with all I have and worry about her soul. Her words and actions are caustic, her desire for divorce so prominent, and sadly if this marriage should end, I think nothing would improve for her. NOT because I am so great & it would be her loss, rather because she still is reeling from the nasty divorce of her parents many years ago. It seems as though those circumstances have filtered into our marriage. Please pray the Lord would rebuke and bind satan to stop this vicious cycle. Command this mountain to move.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers regarding my mom and job. My mom has serious health issues with tests coming soon. I ask for the people and place I work to be blessed. I am able to have good relationships with others and do the job to the best of my ability.
Replies
4
Views
326
I am humbly requesting prayers regarding my financial and social situation. I am in desperate need of money soon or else I won't be able to keep my home. Also, my life has become incredibly lonely in the last ### years, most of my friends and family have distanced themselves from me. I feel like...
Replies
10
Views
504
I humbly seek your prayers regarding my concerns about the fear of being laid off from my current job as a ###. The business is currently experiencing a downturn, and there's a potential threat of layoffs due to declining sales. I kindly ask for your intercession, that Jesus may intervene in...
Replies
8
Views
532
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom