I am in need of a financial ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I’m sorry that you have fallen on hard times financially, friend. It’s not easy to face an ongoing struggle to make ends meet, and I can understand why you’re feeling the strain of these circumstances. I'm praying for God to provide for your family’s needs and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 111:5 - "He provides food for those who fear Him; He remembers His covenant forever." May He guide and encourage you during this difficult time.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, provide for your needs according to His perfect will and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
343
I need financial prayers . My state taxes have not come In . Please pray they are deposited soon . Last year I got them on time. Pray hard they deposit so I can pay some bill and I am worried about paying and just not fully given it to God . Please pray with me and for my health but more so...
Replies
11
Views
186
I request for prayers regarding my financial situation, it has been on and on for ###. I'm in debts I can't pay all my bills, I have a sick sister whom rely on me. I need miracle and financial breakthrough to be able to overcome the situation and also help others who are in need. Amen
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom