I am ###. I have pain in ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for complete healing in the stomach, I have been dealing with indigestion and stomach ache snd pain, it just doesn’t feel the same, please pray for complete healing I also need a prayer snd favor with people at work. They have been rude and dismissive,
Replies
11
Views
179
Prayer Request for Healing: Dear Church Leaders, Please pray for my complete recovery from the following health issues: Nerve and Muscle Pain: I am suffering from severe lower back and leg pain due to a pinched sciatic nerve. Please pray that the inflammation goes away and the healing happens...
Replies
7
Views
176
My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom