I am hoping some of you will agree with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyLoveisOne

Humble Prayer Partner
I am hoping some of you will agree with me in prayer about my best friend ###. I pray for her health altogether and for her salvation and wisdom and protection from our Father over her and His great comfort to always be with her and His guidance for her and her strength. His deliverance for her from all the plans of our worthless enemy. Also for our Father's help to be ever with her and her family and for the richest blessings, that they may always have them forever. I love this woman and I am very thankful for the provisions of the LORD even in our relationship and there is not a woman on earth I would choose to be with before her. Just hope you guys can help me pray. Thank you in Jesus name. Amen. HalleluJAH!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
147
I am hoping for a positive pregnancy test!!
Replies
9
Views
391
Hi I am hoping for total healing for my legs and to lose a lot of weight. I believe the Lord has shown me two very good paths intermittent fasting with keto and Canivore. I have done the Carnivore and have very little cravings. God is so good He is Healer and everything we require. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom