I am hoping some of you will agree with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyLoveisOne

Humble Prayer Partner
I am hoping some of you will agree with me in prayer about my best friend ###. I pray for her health altogether and for her salvation and wisdom and protection from our Father over her and His great comfort to always be with her and His guidance for her and her strength. His deliverance for her from all the plans of our worthless enemy. Also for our Father's help to be ever with her and her family and for the richest blessings, that they may always have them forever. I love this woman and I am very thankful for the provisions of the LORD even in our relationship and there is not a woman on earth I would choose to be with before her. Just hope you guys can help me pray. Thank you in Jesus name. Amen. HalleluJAH!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
In agreement, I pray that God takes her health into his hand and draws her closer to him spiritually. There is no better person to trust than God. He only can deliver and his blood still works, he still does miracles, now that we've prayed we must believe and have faith in him. God will take care of your Friend ###. God bless both of you!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
146
I am hoping for a positive pregnancy test!!
Replies
9
Views
389
Hi I am hoping for total healing for my legs and to lose a lot of weight. I believe the Lord has shown me two very good paths intermittent fasting with keto and Canivore. I have done the Carnivore and have very little cravings. God is so good He is Healer and everything we require. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom