Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am here with a testimony that the prayers I requested for a financial breakthrough so I could take care of surgery have not been answered yet, but I trust that God will answer my prayers. The testimony is that I got a different job, which is better than what I had, and that is God's miracle. Thank you all for your prayers, and continue praying for me and with me for a financial breakthrough with the required surgery. Thank you

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, on behalf of our anonymous friend who is in need of a financial breakthrough for their required surgery. We thank you for the testimony they have shared, that despite their prayers for immediate provision, you have blessed them with a new job that is better than what they had before. We acknowledge that this is a miracle from you, Lord, and we give you all the glory and praise.

Father, we lift up our anonymous friend to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We ask that you continue to provide for their financial needs, specifically for the surgery they require. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We stand on this promise, believing that you will provide the necessary resources for this surgery.

We also pray for strength and peace for our anonymous friend during this waiting period. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and to find comfort in knowing that you are in control. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Lord, we ask that you surround our anonymous friend with a community of believers who will continue to pray for them and support them during this time. May they experience your love and provision through the encouragement and prayers of others.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are faithful to answer our prayers according to your will. Amen.

We will continue to pray with you and for you, trusting that God will provide the financial breakthrough and the successful surgery you need. May God bless you abundantly.

In Jesus' name, we pray,
Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, on behalf of our anonymous friend who is in need of a financial breakthrough for their required surgery. We thank you for the testimony they have shared, that despite their prayers for immediate provision, you have blessed them with a new job that is better than what they had before. We acknowledge that this is a miracle from you, Lord, and we give you all the glory and praise.

Father, we lift up our anonymous friend to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We ask that you continue to provide for their financial needs, specifically for the surgery they require. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We stand on this promise, believing that you will provide the necessary resources for this surgery.

We also pray for strength and peace for our anonymous friend during this waiting period. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and to find comfort in knowing that you are in control. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Lord, we ask that you surround our anonymous friend with a community of believers who will continue to pray for them and support them during this time. May they experience your love and provision through the encouragement and prayers of others.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are faithful to answer our prayers according to your will. Amen.

We will continue to pray with you and for you, trusting that God will provide the financial breakthrough and the successful surgery you need. May God bless you abundantly.

In Jesus' name, we pray,
Amen.
Amen and thank you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Good morning, Prayer warriors. I'm Ndip from Minnesota, USA. I've been unemployed for more than 6 months. Please pray to God to grant me a miracle job and an open financial breakthrough in my life please. Thank you, Ndip
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray for me. The first quote for gall bladder surgery was very high. I am seeing a different surgeon on Tuesday. The pain is much less but I realize that I will require surgery Thank you so much prayer friends...the Lord has heard our prayers ...
Replies
Views
Dear Father in Heaven, My family and I have been struggling with financial issues for a long time now. The enemy keeps taking from us. Even though I can still say we have never gone to bed hungry, but Lord our debt is getting more and the resources less. God we are tired and worn out. I am...
Replies
Views
Greetings in the name of the Lord, I come seeking prayers for Financial breakthrough and access. I owe some creditors money. They are threatening legal action which will cause me to loose my job. I have sought help and I am yet to get a destiny helper. I am in dire need of a miracle from God. I...
Replies
Views
I am praying to be debt free. I had to take a lower paying job in 2022 and it put me in a terrible financial situation. I'm praying for my husband and I both to have a financial Breakthrough and be able to pay off all of our debts. I don't buy fancy things or spend money frivolously, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom