I am having surgery this morning and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please agree with me in pray for ### surgery this morning. I thank you Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ and his spilled blood on the cross. I thank you Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I thank you for being with ### during this surgery. I thank you for your presence Holy Spirit in the...
Replies
6
Views
291
Replies
8
Views
318
Please pray for my ### as I believe she is either scheduled for or will be getting a consultation for having surgery due to problems with fibroids. Please pray that my entire family would be and stay healthy. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom