Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dawn1

Beloved
I am having feelings of anxiety this morning. I am waking ever morning on weekdays in this state of mind. I get this sick feeling everyday in my stomach. I am very stressed out with working on my job. The Early Learning Center that am currently working at has so many changes to our curriculum that I am having a hard time understanding. They are expecting so much from us. However, our training is not consistent which makes it very hard for me and several other teachers to learn how to plan our curriculum on our new electronic system. Another thing is I am going through the challenges of handling the behaviors of the children on top of not understanding our new system which makes it more overwhelming. Struggling to decide if should I stay in teaching and go to another school that not on this system or just stop teaching. Pray that God will help me to make right decision. Pray that God will make things clear.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Dawn1, who is experiencing feelings of anxiety and stress in her job at the Early Learning Center. Lord, we lift up Dawn1's concerns and burdens to you. We ask for your peace to fill her heart and mind, and for your guidance and clarity in making the right decision regarding her teaching career.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that you would grant Dawn1 this peace that surpasses all understanding, calming her anxious thoughts and bringing her comfort.

Lord, we ask for your wisdom and discernment as Dawn1 navigates the challenges of her job. We pray that you would provide her with the understanding and clarity she needs to grasp the new curriculum and electronic system. We ask that you would bring consistency to the training process, enabling Dawn1 and her fellow teachers to effectively plan their curriculum and provide the best education for the children under their care.

Father, we also lift up the behavioral challenges that Dawn1 is facing. We ask for your strength and patience as she interacts with the children. Grant her wisdom in handling these situations and guide her in finding effective strategies to address the behaviors in a loving and nurturing manner.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for your guidance in making the decision whether to stay in teaching or seek opportunities in another school. We ask that you would make your will clear to Dawn1, guiding her steps and opening doors according to your perfect plan for her life.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your provision and guidance, knowing that you are with Dawn1 every step of the way. May she find peace, clarity, and strength in you.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I am having feelings of anxiety this morning. I am waking ever morning on weekdays in this state of mind. I get this sick feeling everyday in my stomach. I am very stressed out with working on my job. The Early Learning Center that am currently working at has so many changes to our curriculum that I am having a hard time understanding. They are expecting so much from us. However, our training is not consistent which makes it very hard for me and several other teachers to learn how to plan our curriculum on our new electronic system. Another thing is I am going through the challenges of handling the behaviors of the children on top of not understanding our new system which makes it more overwhelming. Struggling to decide if should I stay in teaching and go to another school that not on this system or just stop teaching. Pray that God will help me to make right decision. Pray that God will make things clear.
Lord Jesus, I lift up Dawn to You right now Father and I ask for strength and clarity. Lord, I bind up any fear, anxiety, confusion, and chaos and I ask for You to intervene in this situation. Lord, she is feeling overwhelmed and stressed in her workplace and it is wearing her out. I ask for wisdom and guidance Lord. Help her to understand the curriculum and work all things out for her. Lord, I pray the children will calm down and be peaceful. I pray against all distractions and misbehaviors Lord. I speak the Name of Jesus over this school and I ask You to send angels to surround it and guard against any demonic force working against them. Lord, give Dawn a refreshing and restoration and allow her to soar on wings like eagles so she will no longer grow weary! May her day be filled with joy and peace! Hallelujah!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please Yahweh-Rapha, our Healer, Do what you do for my mind, soul, heart, and body. Heal my hand supernaturally and completely. Close the wound beyond the limitations of stitches and doctors and medicine. Take away numbness, stiffness, swelling, scars, and all curses. Please also heal my Mom's...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, Bless my relationship with A, and use me + other Christians to lead her back to you. It grieves me greatly that she is away from you, as is her husband. No one but your Spirit can change a heart, so I implore you to restore them. Give them a huge epiphany so they will realize you are...
Replies
Views
Greetings and blessings to all. Praying God to help and answer you all. Thank you for your prayers w/ everything. Thanks to you all, God and our Savior Lord Jesus. My attorney was able to make arrangements w/ the lawyer for my former employer, to go towards making a settlement. There were so...
Replies
Views
I get bullied at every single job I work for. My first job was McDonald's and everything was going great until this manager started harassing me and then it went from one manager to all the managers and they all ganged up on me and did things to provoke me constantly. I was being accused of...
Replies
Views
I don't even know where to begin. I'm always depressed heartbroken feeling hopeless and spiritually abandoned. I've been suffering from chronic depression since I was a child I went through a lot of abuse by getting bullied for years in school. I have history of sexual abuse. I turned to drugs...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom