I am having a really, really, really bad day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
I am having a really, really, really bad day and it's only ###:### in the morning. Where is God when you need him?
 
God is in the Midst. What is one bad morning to eternal life of joy? God be with you. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### debated me, and it went terrible. He said there were other religions before the Bible, and I didn't know how to respond. He also asked when the Bible was created. I found it was God who told Moses, but if there were other religions before the Bible were there any Christians? Why didn't...
Replies
11
Views
175
really really need God help to break in ### life 🙏 please can you keep paying for her 🙏
Replies
8
Views
335
I keep having thoughts of Jesus saying "I never knew you." this happens every single day. Every day I have a feeling that I am going to Hell. I read the bible and spend time with God all day. Whether, it's listening to music or watching videos. I struggle with Lust as well. It doesn't help when...
Replies
16
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom