I am giving thanks for having a friend who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillaSofia

Humble Servant of All
I am giving thanks for having a friend who knows me deeply in my most spiritual form who spoke with me and helped me today to see something in my life more clearly. He asked the right questions, we got to the root of my feelings and my physical and spiritual response. Thank you, Lord, for all that you do for me, all that I am, and all that I have. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Praise you for this healing for this christian!!!!! Thank you for the truth you revealed to replace the lies from Satan!! I praise you for your light in this world. Thank you that your truth is that heals the root cause of our problems. We just praise you for your healing works in this christian's life. Keep replacing lies with truth for this faithful christian. Thank you for this mercy and healing!!!! Thank you for restoration. Thank you that your word says that we will have double honor for the shame of our youth! Thank you for your promises. I pray this christian will continue to be blessed abundantly in all areas of their life.

In Jesus Name

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you to all of the saints that prayed for and with me regarding saving my family home. But it does not look good, I will continue to pray for all of you in the name of Jesus. But for me, I am tired and worn out. My spirit is broken beyond repair and maybe this is what God wants for me...
Replies
8
Views
597
Lord, I am giving all my worries to you. I want to live my life in happiness. There should be that happiness and peace within me. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
340
Please I am giving up on everything it is getting harder in this country. And I am still waiting for an answer for my work permit and visa in Canada. It has been 5 months now and I am and because of these documents that I don’t have everything is getting harder on me. I have applied for these...
Replies
13
Views
679
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom