I am ### from ###. My sister ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heavenly father I come before you boldly before the only through the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I declare tonight that all those under my prayer covering that are lost that are not born again or that are lukewarm and compromised in their walk are going to have a spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
379
Heavenly Father, I come before you today seeking your guidance and intervention in a difficult situation with my ###. I work hard my whole life from ### years and intrust in my ### with my money to buy a piece of land in her name and now that I am in my old age I want the lands papers in my name...
Replies
8
Views
273
➡️ *Prayer:* "Lord, I lift up my sister ### before Your throne of grace. I ask You for complete healing from HIV and all its complications. You are the God who heals every disease. May Your blood cleanse her body, may Your power restore every cell, and may her testimony glorify Your name. In...
Replies
9
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom