I am ### from ###. I believe in Jesus. I

BELEE PORE

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### from ###. I believe in Jesus. I have big physical problems and am full of weakness. I am angry quickly, lose my temper. I have no understanding with my husband, feel unsafe. Please do pray for my physical and mental health and a good married life with my husband in Jesus' name.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to this wonderful community. I know you have been praying for me consistently …which gave me one more reason to be a woman of God & get closer to God and be like Jesus (Honestly, I really didn’t have anyone in my life before who would pray for me &...
Replies
10
Views
247
I'm suffering from so many diseases my husband is alcoholic he's also not well, daily he fight us there are no peace in our life due to drink. My son ### ### is not obedient, not studying properly. Plz accept my request for lay hand.
Replies
9
Views
373
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom