I am following lent for past ten years but ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sujith3218
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sujith3218

Guest
I am following lent for past ten years but this year I want to develop a very close relationship with God. Past one year was very hurting to God with all actions and deeds and lustful thoughts.
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I am seeking his kingdom and pray that Jesus will lead me to the women who he had for me and not let it be an idol because there is this small voice that tells me you don't need to rely on dating apps or do anything but seek me and I will give you what you prayed for. It is never too late or...
Replies
5
Views
233
  • Article Article
Jesus promised me. I am going to prepare a place for you that where I am, there you may be also. I believe this with all of my heart.
Replies
8
Views
400
pray that I am following the path God has for my life. That I find a group of ### in college that ### grow close with and make memories with. That I find my ### and have a healthy relationship.
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom