I am flying out to see ###, please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkynson

Prayer Partner
I am flying out to see my sister, please pray that I would have a safe flight!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Be Encouraged Somebody, Somewhere is praying for you. May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer with a yes and amen according to His perfect will. Let’s Pray: God I join my faith with those who are praying with me and ask in Jesus’ name that You will hear and answer my prayer request according to Your will. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus! Amen, so be it!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a horrible week. I am very angry at how people treated me and others. I am very angry with the president for how he treats black people and takes away food stamps and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He cares more about money than people. God, I am trying hard not to hate people...
Replies
7
Views
211
Heavenly Father, I am flying today. And my anxiety is getting worse. I genuinely feel like I am going to die. Please help me with this, Jesus, take these fears from me. This is also the first time my ### yo daughter is flying. Please help me help her, so she doesn't become scared or "inherits"...
Replies
9
Views
333
I am getting irritated and impatient everywhere I ask, and I asked if they are hiring, they say no, and it's stressing me out. I haven't had a job interview in almost a year. Every time I applied, I get rejected or ghosted. I don't have any money left after I pay rent and bills; that's it until...
Replies
9
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom