I am flying out in a few hours for my oral exam tomorrow...not

tina1

Beloved of All
I am flying out in a few hours for my oral exam tomorrow...not sure how much internet access I will have and may not be able to post anymore requests...please keep me in your prayers for me to pass my oral exam, for deliverance from fear and anxiety, and for my GI symptoms to be under control. Thank You Lord please forgive my sins and be with me I plead the Blood of Jesus over myself, my trip, my exam and my examiners in Jesus Mighty Name amen and amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
May the Lord answer your prayer according to His perfect Will for you. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Praying



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer fear sad  protect bless May the Lord bless you and protect you.jpg
    quote prayer fear sad protect bless May the Lord bless you and protect you.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer fear faith courage the light of love surround me.jpg
    quote prayer fear faith courage the light of love surround me.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am flying out tomorrow to visit my ### who has bone cancer. Please pray that God protects me from COVID and that I have a safe flight. I pray that God builds a hedge of protection around me. Bless me to stay healthy and make it back home safely to my family.
Replies
9
Views
302
  • Locked
I am flying out to see my sister, please pray that I would have a safe flight!
Replies
7
Views
319
  • Locked
i have my oral exam tomorrow. My memory power often fails me to recollect what i've learnt. Please pray that i answer everything correctly whatever i have learnt. Please Pray LORD to fill me with CONFIDENCE & WISDOM. In Jesus name, AMEN!
Replies
3
Views
545
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom