I am feeling worthless and lonely and ask for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sue1959

Servant of All
I am feeling worthless and lonely and ask for prayer for this and help to buy a car and prayer that I don't kill myself in said car in Jesus' name. I ask, amen.
 
God I pray against the negative spirit that is trying to speak through ###'s mind. I pray that you place within them a spirit of comfort, positivity, and love. And bless them with a safe reliable vehicle. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I feel worthless as I feel like god is a million miles away and I am the worst sinner and that God doesnt care or love me pray as I have always had terrible jobs and pray as I feel so down and depressed and I feel like god isa billion miles away and I can't even read my bible or listen...
Replies
13
Views
204
Dear Heavenly Father I come to your throne in the name of your son Jesus asking for help lord, because I feel like a burden and I feel worthless because of the sins and mistakes I have made for which I am truly sorry for lord, but because of these lord it has brought shame on me and my family, I...
Replies
8
Views
752
It's a daily chore to get out of bed. Depression and loneliness hang like a huge cloud. Going out and getting around people only makes me feel more lonely and worthless. Doesn't help having no friends and no support system. People only offer lip service. It sucks when churches are filled with...
Replies
11
Views
608
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom