I am expecting a baby, symptoms present but ...

I am expecting a baby, symptoms present but the test result was negative, doctor said to wait one week .. plz pray for me for a positive result soon
Try to know the plan of God. God is great. God never leave us if we don't leave our God.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am also expecting a Positive result in two days.. pls pray for my pregnancy... This month God has to do miracle for my all worries, cries, and the heartbreak... I have waited very long my lord... Pls don't disappoint me this time... My strength, my hope, my trust, everything is you God... Pls...
Replies
11
Views
610
I am expecting important mail soon. I pray that it gets here in the time frame it should get here in, undamaged and into my hands. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
287
I am expecting to receive an email from the ### embassy to go for my visa and I want to receive it this month. Please remember me in prayers.
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom