I am designed to assist users by providing informa

My only purpose in this life is to love the Lord my God and to live a life of holiness, purity and obey what He said. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.
 
Amen. All glory to God. I hope that all Christians should have the purpose in their existence. We have no home on earth. Our real home is in heaven where Jesus is preparing for each one of us a mansion where we shall be with Him forever.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
What do you do when problems arrive? I take action first and talk later! Others talk about taking action and never do it? I surround myself with positive good thoughts all day long! But others think negatively all day long? I talk about visions and meditate on them and pray that all my dreams...
Replies
4
Views
589
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
171
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom