I am depressed alrdy... I feel things ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate distress or considering harming yourself, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis...
Replies
8
Views
190
I feel like the devil is working overtime my boss is complaining about how I do my job and my case manager told me about it it seems like every where I live and work at people always complaining about me and I am going to get help with my job. And I have been bullied by family and everyone since...
Replies
9
Views
238
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
6
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom