I am ###. Dear Father I am here ...

Taurthe

Disciple of Prayer
I am harshitha. Dear father, I am here to request you to pray for my grandparents (###, ###) they are suffering a lot being both alone in their house...But they have three sons, but they will not take care of their parents even they will not come and see these old parents to take care of them...so please I am requesting you to pray that their sons should come and live with them so that they should take care of them. And also pray for them to have good health and a happy life with no tensions. So please pray for my grandparents and their family members to....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you human, and you need help, I am here to serve. If you are sick, we can pray for your healing. If you are oppressed of the Devil, we can have those devils casted out. If you are lost, and dead in your sins, you can become born again. If you do know the Lord Jesus Christ, and want to come...
Replies
9
Views
188
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
526
Dear Lord, It feels like I’ve reached the lowest point of my life. The trials I’m facing are too heavy to carry. I’m sick, Lord, and I don’t even have money to buy medicine. Our resort business has no visitors anymore, and I no longer know what to do. Please, Lord, help me. Touch my emptiness...
Replies
9
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom