I am calling this generation forth to move in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
"I am calling this generation forth to move in the supernatural. Even as the church in the book of Acts went from place to place with power and demonstration, so am I calling this generation to move in power and demonstration. No longer shall the hand of man prevail; no longer shall the wisdom of man stand."

Father God, humbled, we submit to You, surrendering and confessing our wrongs and also our need of You, in our lives. We call upon the supernatural, Your power, in our natural, we call things that are unseen to be seen, with every ounce of faith, we petition Your courts, believing, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

jesus i am calling on your name right now whoever calls on the name of the lord which is jesus will be saved romans 10 verse 13 according to the bible
Replies
8
Views
295
hello! I am calling for your help once again to help pray for me. I recently got waitlisted into my dream medical school. there are currently 2 slots that I am waiting to get filled so I can enter the said school that I want to pursue my dream of becoming a doctor. I have asked for prayers...
Replies
6
Views
297
I am calling on the pure and faithful to join faith with my mustard seed faith. Yes, mustard seed. I have sinned and indulged in impure thoughts and hateful thoughts. I have broken my vow several times that I am so ashamed. I no longer walk on the straight and narrow path. I am ashamed. Pray...
Replies
8
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom