I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO PRAY FOR ###, A ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter commas22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

commas22

Guest
I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO PRAY FOR ###, A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 CHILDREN AND 1 ON THE WAY AND ABOUT TO BE HOMELESS THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH, NOW I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING TO HARD FOR THE LORD, AND PRAY SHE RENEW HER WALK WITH THE LORD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRAY. AMEN!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning I am asking everyone on here to pray for me I have interview coming up and please pray for my financial situation I will pray for everyone also thank you
Replies
4
Views
363
Asking everyone to pray for ### to feel better and for God to watch over her in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
240
Asking everyone to pray for me and my children ### protect us from All harm
Replies
11
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom