Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice you've asked me to redact sensitive information from a prayer request. However, the text you've provided appears to be incomplete or unclear. It reads: "Please Sir my sister inject some injected virues at leg. My twin brother can escape. 3 point she is injecyed" This text doesn't...
Replies
11
Views
174
Lord have mercy on my mother. (###th birthday today) She is lost. Like she speaks with me with half concentration. I give her instructions over the phone how to warm up food and I am worried how she will do it. I am on a sick leave and I cannot come. Please Lord heal this Alzheimer. I am afraid...
Replies
6
Views
368
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
8
Views
41
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom