I am ### and feel like I will never ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
I am ### and feel like I will never be a mom and feel like God's not there. I need reassurance from God I will have children.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do.
God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this reply.
Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)
A Special Prayer For You And Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/
:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
146
I pray that the Good Lord keeps me alive until I am ready to leave this earth. I am not ready yet. I am too afraid. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
142
I have been rejected by family members; they gave up on me because they got tired of me. My family talked down to me and talked about me behind my back, and they rejected me and excluded me. I never had a true friend or dated or married. I am afraid if I get married my spouse may reject me too...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom