I am ### am have recently started to thirst ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorin

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### am have recently started to thirst for God and want to know him more. But, I just don't know if he is real and need help in receiving him.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray God will free you from fear.

I pray God will free you from suffering.

I pray God will fill you with happiness.

I pray God will fill you with loving kindness toward yourself and others.

In Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Jesus created you with the deepest love you can ever imagine. He knows you desire a closer relationship with Him, and all you have to do is ask Him for it. I pray for wisdom for this child to believe in you Lord as you reveal yourself to them. Let the hunger for your love and to know you better grow with deep roots, and may this person grow with spiritual maturity to please you, Father. Blessed are those who seek you, and I pray for abundant blessings, and I thank you that I was given the privilege to ask this in your Holy name. Amen
 
I will pray for you

God is great

Nothing is impossible through Him
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my wife started living separately recently after she had an emotional infidelity with a gentleman online. I decided to stay with her and two weeks ago she proposed that she wanted me to move out so she could work on herself. She’s been distant and hasn’t been as responsive over text or...
Replies
6
Views
267
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom