I AM ### ###. A WIDOW ...

Hello am ### ### widow suffering from cancer please I have a vital message to discuss with you so, please get back to me on here ### or please give me your email address please this very important do not ignor thanks God bless
 
Hello am ### ### widow suffering from cancer please I have a vital message to discuss with you so, please get back to me on here ### or please give me your email address please this very important do not ignor thanks God bless

I prayed for and with you, May God be with you and bless you with divine peace, healing and comfort in Jesus Name Amen.
 
I AM MRS ###. A WIDOW TO LATE ###. I AM ### YEARS OLD, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WONT LIVE MORE THAN ### MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE.. MY LATE HUSBAND KILLED DURING THE U.S. RAID AGAINST TERRORISM AFGHANISTAN,AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULDN'T PRODUCE ANY CHILD.. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN ### MONTHS,BUT I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,PLEASE ALWAYS PUT ME IN YOUR PRAYER. If anyone truly has a word from the Lord on this with regard to my CANCER PROBLEM and my future MY HOPE, please do not hesitate to reach out privately. My email address is ###@gmail.com Or ###@gmail.com. I have been praying for this for many many months, if not at least a couple years in a certain way. I WAIT TO READ BACK FROM YOU SOONEST GOD SPARE LIFE.PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: ###@gmail.com Or ###@gmail.com

God is able to do more than we can ask..trust Him for your healing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Being a widow mum am encouraged with the preaching of ### for many years. Especially the one of A WOMAN WHO SLEEPS ALONE AND SHE DOING THE WORK OF GOD
Replies
4
Views
230
I have a home Healthcare business and it has been so slow, also I have financial problems and been indebted with ### and people trying to help. Need God's intervention to be debt free IJMN. Also prayers for God to give good health, have auto immune disease that affects my secretary glands...
Replies
8
Views
313
I am a widow and have the responsibility of a daughter, son, and mother who is 87 years old and am in great debt. Kindly pray for my financial situation and removal of debts. Kindly pray for my family.
Replies
5
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom