I am a student of class ###. plz ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my student will be good in his annual exam in my subject. He is writing now his exam and pray that he will be good in oral exam today to. He was expelled recently because of aggressive behaviour. In my classes he is very peaceful...but outside i dont know. Pray that everything...
Replies
7
Views
106
I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
628
I had the most challenging time yesterday in class, the students were chasing inside the class running around I had to raise my voice constantly and they were super chatty and even screaming.
Replies
6
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom