I am a single ### African ### woman who has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty5678

Disciple of Prayer
I am a single African American woman who has lost everything now I am in my 40's and have to start all over again. There are days where I do not know what to do I am unemployed struggling in my finances and homeless I am staying where I am so I can get on my feet I Thank God for it is truly a blessing. Lost a lot of people because of this now I am trying to get my life back in order and do not know where to start. Please pray for ### I desperately need a STABLE LIFE a good paying job money and a home I can call my own I am tired of Failing please pray for ### I try so Hard just need God to step in right now and Turn it all around.
 
We come to you Lord for this request for you to turn things around for this ### that she will be blessed and her dreams will come true, that nothing will stop her for accomplishing all what she is supposed to have, that she will see light and love from you God, we believe that you are working with people that you will put her in her path to give her favor and have that job, home and life she is looking for God. We believe in your victory for her from now on. In the name of Jesus... amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Have a strong faith to HIM and everything will follow. For GOD has the perfect plans for you, if you believe, you can move even mountains. Unto Him I pray for your humble request IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Papa God, we know You hear all Your children's prayers and answer all of them. I thank for answering Your child's request, and I ask You to give her courage to put her faith in You. ###, our heavenly Father loves you so much, and He is bringing all your requests unto physical manifestation—just trust in Him no matter what happens or how long it takes!! Keep smiling.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, I have an ### year old daughter. I love her with all of my soul. I recently lost my job ### weeks ago due to being laid off. The man I was in a relationship with for nearly ### years is turning a blue cheek towards us. I have no money in savings to pay rent, utilities, food, and...
Replies
7
Views
290
Hello to everyone who loves and fears God. My name is ###, I am a single mother and I have overcome a lot. It seems now that I am in a wilderness and although I seek God and repent daily for even my thoughts, I feel as though our Father is not answering me. Please pray that God blesses us...
Replies
14
Views
602
Family of believers. I am a single woman in prayer for a kingdom spouse. I just got out of a relationship with a man who showed clear signs of being a counterfeit and I’m doing the healing work and spending time with God to prepare my heart for the Lord to come first and not make an idol of...
Replies
7
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom