i am a Hindu girl who is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
Prayer Request for ### – From ### (###) I have a Hindu brother named ###, who is from India but currently working in ###. I have known him for about two months. I come from a believer’s (Christian) family, and I love the Lord Jesus deeply and personally. Because of my faith, ### often talks to...
Replies
10
Views
432
I am a Hindu by born. But I want to come to God by Jesus. Please pray to God to make me His own and excuse for my past guilt. I have been in difficulties talking with people, please pray God to make me mentally stable.
Replies
12
Views
564
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom