Husband To Live Right

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mgp2009

Please pray for my husband. He is struggling with his responsibilities as a father and husband. i pray he is not tempted by foolishness and situations that breed negativity in our marriage i pray that he hears Gods calling to be the spiritual leader of this household. He needs help in seeing what God expects of him as a husband and to be able to turn away from evil to live and be the example that God wants.thankyou for your time

Child of God Let’s Pray…. God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home and the homes of every member of my family, (but especially my home) and please take away all our worries, doubts and fears that You will come through for us. Come through for all of us Lord Jesus. Take away all sicknesses and illnesses. Please watch over and protect us. I ask for new jobs or better jobs for those who are seeking employment. I ask for promotions, raises, and increase in our finances.

Let the spirit of peace, prosperity, good health, and longevity rest in our homes, hearts, minds, and lives. Bless us with wisdom and make us wise stewards over all that You have blessed us with. I pray that our lifestyle will be shaped by the Word of God. Bless those that are married to be faithful to one another, love one another, and respect the union of marriage. May we all acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God.

Father in the Name of Jesus, We praise you & thank you for being our Father. We can come to you in prayer & you will hear us & answer. Father, I pray for the wife whose husband is struggling with responsibilities as a father & husband. Lord, speak to his heart & let him lean not unto his own understanding but in all his ways acknowledge you & you shall direct his path. Give his wife your peace & allow her to cast all of her care upon you & rest in you. Do a quick work in this situation & give her a awesome testimony, in Jesus Name, Amen

I know that you did not ask for prayer for your family and friend's salvation. God wants them all to be saved…

Please Pray This Prayer….God I ask in Jesus’ name save my whole entire family Lord Jesus and all my friends. Bless us all to come to know You, love You and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did. Bless Us, Protect Us, Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my family, my friends, and for the writer of this prayer; because heaven would not be the same without them there.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members & Friends...

You O Lord are the very personification of pure Love, when all seems dry and wilted your are the source of it all. Every God and perfect gift comes from you, and in your word you say that a man that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. Lord, I stand together with your daughter in prayer for her husband that he may be the man you called him to be, I also bring her to your throne that you may let love shine through her, that she may not mistreat her husband out of bitterness and spite, paying fire with fire..but rather with your wisdom that she may glorify your name and show your Love and kindness in a whole new way to her husband, but most of all that your will be done in this situation. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord help this husband to relieve all worries from the walk in Christ he will find for his family. This will give him peace of mind and less stress. Amen.

Thank you all for the uplifting beautiful prayers. I will often turn to these in time of need. I also thank you and the Lord for reminding me to live my life how God wants. at times I don't think my husband sees the good in the changes I have made(trying to live more obediently) so at times that can be discouraging. I pray that my eyes ears heart and mind will stay open to God's voice and his light will shine through me to inspire my husband. I pray that my husband will appreciate my love for Christ and also find the joy in a strong Christian life. thank you again and God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for marriage restoration. Pray that my husband will repent and surrender to God. Pray that God will intervene and convict him to do what is right for our family. Pray for a breakthrough and a miracle to happen today in our marriage. Praying that God will destroy all distractions...
Replies
Views
Almighty God, in the name of Jesus, I command every mountain that has come against our marriage be torn down! Holy Spirit, speak to us and help us to recognize Your voice. Continue to bless us with the marriage relationship You intended for us to have. May my husband seek after you in all things...
Replies
Views
Pray that my husband JOURELL will let go of the other woman. PRay that the other woman will stop communicating with my husband and turn away! Pray that my husband will soften his heart so that the Holy Spirit will be able to work in him. May we witness a miracle tonight in our marriage! may God...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my marriage. My husband decided to fix our marriage and to try to love me again. I pray that God will give him the strength to stay away from his mistress and from the temptations. I pray that GOd will send his guardian angels to protect him and the Holy Spirit to work in him. In...
Replies
Views
I have been asking your prayers and praying for my marriage of 6 years my husband filed for divorce every hope of reconciliation, counseling was turned down. Now, no hope is left. We failed every way even the slightest of them. Now only God could change everything and I don't God's will in our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom